Warehouse Operative with Fork Lift Duties
Staffline are currently working in partnership with a leading Textile Manufacturer for a Warehouse Operative with Fork Lift Duties to join their well established team.
This role offers full time hours and will be based in both the Kells and Antrim Site.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Loading and unloading containers.
- Taking responsibility for keeping stock well organised and tidy.
- Pick and Pack goods in line with pick list and prepare for dispatch.
- Complete Physical stock counts of warehouse stock.
- Identify discrepancies and investigate route cause.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
- Comply fully with all Company Health and Safety policies.
- Able to work as an individual as well as a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail/accuracy of information.
- Valid counterbalance Forklift Licence & pallet truck handling.
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed.
- GCSE Mathematics and English or equivalent at C Grade or above
(or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of 12 months relevant experience in Stores/Warehouse environment.
- Computer experience, knowledge of EXCEL databases.
If you are interested in this role please contact Grace Fleming on 028 2564 2699 or email [email protected]