Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Territory Manager on behalf of a leading FMCG company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a leading distributor of premium spirit and wine brands. The Territory Manager will support the exciting expansion into the Northern Ireland market in both on trade and off trade.
- Professionally represent the Company and brands, achieving sales volume and value targets
- Increase brand awareness through distribution and visibility activation
- Have responsibility for all sales volumes and brand distribution
- Achieve planned revenue, volume and targets
- Achieve set business objectives (K.P.I.'s)
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3 years sales experience in FMCG or Drinks industry
- Relevant 3rd Level qualification
- Ability to sell effectively maximising the full portfolio
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Full driving licence
The successful Territory Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus:
- Company car or allowance
- Annual bonus
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
The Territory Manager role will be initially covering the Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.