Technical Sales Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Technical Sales Manager on behalf a market leader who offers innovative solutions to the catering, hospitality, and food service industries. The Technical Sales Manager will carry out the full range of activities required to sell, supply and manage the installation of Catering Equipment projects. The ideal candidate will have a knowledge of CAD.
- Develop and deliver sales pipelines and targets
- Respond to customer sales enquiries in a timely manner
- Design and develop food service projects
- Prepare monthly sales activity reports
- Prepare and manage on site sub-contractors and project activity
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years practical experience in a construction environment
- A design or technical qualification
- Ability to comprehend technical information
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Results driven with a desire to succeed and progress
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of planning and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive approach to customer needs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office & design packages
The successful Technical Sales Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus:
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee retail discounts
- Sharesave plan
- Long service awards
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Cycle To Work Scheme
The Technical Sales Manager role will be covering Ulster.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.