Sales & Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager who can develop, drive and execute the Sales and Marketing plan for a busy hotel?
Staffline are seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager who will be primarily responsible for executing the sales strategy of our Client's hotel with the ultimate objective of maximising revenues across all revenue generating outlets to include :
- Meetings and Events
- Food and Beverage.
You will also Devise and implement the overall sales and marketing plan for the hotel and actively monitor its progress in terms of achieving KPI's, budgets and revenues and:
- Lead and develop your Sales & Marketing team by proactively coaching and mentoring team members.
- Conduct weekly snapshot meetings with your team and up update on activities/sales to date and plans for the weeks ahead.
- Monitor the progress of your sales team through weekly activity reports
- Encourage positive working relations with all departments by regular communications and feedback.
- Work well with people
- Have excellent Presentation Skills
- Are an excellent negotiator
- Have Exceptional communication skills
- Use Current technology for the benefit of the hospitality property, for example social media blogs, twitter and RSS feeds if that can be used appropriately.
- Think creatively to come up with exciting new campaigns.
- Own drivers' licence and vehicle.
We would love to hear from you!