Sales Advisor, Fivemiletown
Excellent salary with commission
Hours of Work: 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Saturday 9.00am - 12.30pm (March to September on rota)
- Maximise sales of paving products
- Processing orders and proactively engaging with customers.
- Dealing with enquiries and building a pipeline of quotations.
- Liaise with both, existing recommended installers and new paving installers, to build and cultivate close working relationships to drive a repeat revenue stream.
- Assist and guide customers in their paving and walling choices to ensure the optimum, landscaping solution is achieved for the customer.
- Ensure the Centre is maintained to a high standard, by merchandising and replenishing literature and samples.
- Assist with the day to day running of the Centre including opening and closing of premises.
- Work closely with colleagues in the team including Landscape Designers and the Marketing department to identify case studies & other content opportunities for the company social media channels.
- Liaise with Team Leader to ensure new installer leads are passed on to grow the recommended installer list.
- Build relationships with internal colleagues in the wider company to ensure processes operate smoothly.
- Deal with all customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Embody the company culture of exemplary customer service in your everyday performance, providing a professional yet personal customer experience.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and be part of the development of our product range by identifying new products suitable for the market.
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities to better yourself as part of a dynamic team.
- Provide assistance to the Internal sales team providing formal quotations and other admin tasks as and when required.
- Any other duties as required by Senior Management and the Directors of the Company, commensurate with the role and within capabilities.
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths and English
- Previous sales experience in a retail or showroom environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other software packages.
- Valid driving licence with the ability to travel to and from work areas as and when required.
- An excellent communicator, who is friendly, polite, and very engaging.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
- Effective in building and maintaining good customers relations with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, with a proven desire to learn.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task a seasonal workload.
- Exceptional all-round administrative skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work summertime hours as and when required as well as occasional Thursday evenings.
- Can travel to and from work areas as and when required.
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays during the summer months.
- Medically fit and healthy for the requirements of the role which may include some physical aspects such as manual handling and lifting.
- Third level qualification in a Business related field
- Knowledge of landscape design.
- Experience in the tiling sector/construction industry and/or building products knowledge
- Experience of calculating areas of design for order quantification.
- Ability to take ownership of their own environment and seek help when needed
For more information please call Noeline McNamee on 028 66323300 EXT 345
or email CV to [email protected]