Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Property Manager on behalf of a leading estate agent. The Property Manager will normally be the first point of call for new and existing tenants. The Property Manager will foster excellent relationships with new tenants and take the stress out of finding a new place to call home. This role will allow you to become an expert in the property rental sector in order to give clients the best service possible.
- Conducting viewings and meeting prospective tenants
- Organising safety certificates for property handover
- Conducting routine inspections on properties
- Checking out/ checking in tenants
- Processing maintenance invoices
- Liaising with contractors and scheduling general maintenance works
- Any other duties role may involve
- 1 year's within working in a customer service industry or a degree in a Property related field
- Excellent customer service experience
- A proactive, positive approach to any task you undertake
- Excellent organisation skills and are able to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines
- Passion for being reliable, responsible and for exceeding expectations
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident communicator, and you enjoy working as part of a team
- Qualification of Level 3 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management
- Experience in SME software
- Experience in working in a property industry
- Sales experience
- 1 year experience in a property sector
The successful Property Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus and Career Progression.
The Property Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.