Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Production Administrator at their site in Co Cavan (on the border with Fermanagh).
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As a Production Administrator, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- Coordination of staff as part of the site shift production plan.
- General administration and maintenance of company TMS System and Production Reporting System
- Working closely with the Production Department and also HR/Payroll Department.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm and Fri 8am - 4pm
Requirements for the suitable Production Administrator:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good administration skills, ideally using Microsoft Office
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Meet the physical and health requirements of the role
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- 13 - 14 euro per hour
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.