Payroll and Benefits Administrator
PAYROLL AND BENEFITS ADMINSITRATOR | WEXFORD | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Wexford are searching for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join their HR Team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate who has experience working in Payroll to join a wonderful HR Team where there is a great base salary, benefits and career progression on offer.
You will be responsible for supporting the HR Team as point of contact for all team members in relation to payroll and benefit queries and updates as well as coordinating internal process for monthly payroll.
- Coordinate monthly Payroll function internally and be point of contact for external payroll provider
- Act as point of contact for payroll and benefit queries from employees and managers
- Manage the enrolment process and updates for employee benefits
- Liaise with the HR Manager in relation to employee benefits mid-term adjustments to group risk policies and annual renewals
- Manage and coordinate employee benefits including health insurance, long service awards, company shares and cycle to work scheme
- Interpret UK and ROI legislation, policies and guidance to ensure that all process are completed on time and in line with statutory requirements.
- Assist the Finance department with Audits and year ends
- Proven track record with a minimum of 4 years previous experience with a Payroll role
- Relevant Payroll Qualification such as IPASS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of both Irish and UK tax and employment legislation desireable
- Attractive base salary depending on experience
- A comprehensive range of benefits including pension, healthcare, various leave entitlements and professional development opportunities
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa in Dublin.
Payroll Support | Benefits Coordination | Administration | HR Support