Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading supplier to the construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company, marketing leading brands.
- Manage the day to day running of social media platforms which includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok etc.
- Monitor & respond to online comments & messages to improve a rapport with customers.
- Carry-out social media strategies to increase engagement, followers, and brand awareness.
- Work closely with the Marketing team including the Marketing Director.
- Support social media influencers making sure they have enough products, accepting collaborations etc.
- Admin tasks such as organising deliveries of products & promotional items to clients and customers.
- Assist with the organising of events & trade shows- arranging accommodation, booking flights/travel & managing communication with all attendees.
- Have excellent organization skills so that you can work on a number of projects at a time & always meet deadlines.
- Make sure website & spreadsheets are all up to date with the correct information such as stockists, product applications, news etc.
- Provide excellent customer service through social media messages, email, on the phone etc.
- Analyze and report on social media performance: Carry out research on trends, competitor activities and customer preferences to provide useful insights that inform marketing strategies and decision making.
- Know how to use Google Analytics- Monitor website & social media and create reports to improve marketing strategies for better results.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing or a similar discipline
- Previous experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Social Media role
- Proven track record in implementing strategic marketing plans
- Commercial awareness and ability to react decisively to the market conditions
- Identifying and building build rapport with prospects and clients
- Strong user of IT systems and packages to include MS Office
- Strong communication skills
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £32,000 depending on experience plus bonus, car, health insurance and pension.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.