Key Account Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Key Account Manager for a leading manufacturing company supplying into FMCG industry. The Key Account Manager will build and maintain strategic business partnerships with key customers in the NI and GB markets assuming a proactive approach in facilitating the growth of sales and developing mutually beneficial customer relationships.
- Manage agreed customer accounts to strengthen performance and improve profitability.
- Develop relationships with customers, especially within GB, to build a strong supply chain foundation.
- Work in conjunction with the sales and marketing team to maintain brand market share in GB and establish company as a major supplier in market.
- Track and forecast individual customer key performance metrics communicating internally and externally.
- Manage monthly business reports to management: i.e. commercial performance, information to assist operational planning, new client visit updates, budget update.
- As the key interface, work with personnel in other areas of the business to deliver customer requirements: i.e. marketing, technical, production, distribution, product development.
- Identify new business opportunities for development; build and maintain business partnerships which will ensure the development of long-term contracts.
- Execute sales and marketing activities to meet sales targets.
- Promote the company by building on the existing quality and customer service reputation.
- Attendance at exhibitions to develop business.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3 years experience managing FMCG customers at Head Office level
- In-depth understanding of the FMCG market - retail and wholesale channels
- Written and verbal skills - proven ability to use clear concise language
- Confident IT user including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability & desire to sell; commercially aware
- Good interpersonal/ communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Determined, confident approach with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter - able to work on own initiative
- Working knowledge of the grocery / pet trade - retail and wholesale channels
- Managed major FMCG / pet trade customers including GB multiple customers at HO level
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent time management skills
The successful Key Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus.
The Key Account Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.