Staffline Recruitment Ireland are delighted to recruit a Field Service Engineer on behalf of our client who are a specialised value-adding distributor, supplying essential products and services to the Healthcare, Pharma, Life Sciences and Food Sectors across Ireland and the U.K.
The purpose of this role is to deliver technical support to our clients customers in the clinical, Medical and Pharmaceutical sectors. The succuseful candidate will be part of a regional team of collaborative field service engineers working to the highest of standards to ensure first class service is delivered to our clients customers.
- Annual Leave: 23 days
- Pension: employer contribution to company pension scheme
- Daily lunch and evening meal allowance (subject to travel policy)
- Educational Assistance Program, eligibility after 24 months service
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Buddy Program for new starters
- Company vehicle
- Company laptop & phone
- Provide field-based and remote technical support to customers and colleagues in line with relevant training and experience.
- You will carry out preventative maintenance, installation, relocation, repairs and corrective field change orders on our instrumentation.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing electrical, fluidic, mechanical, hardware, software and laser failures using established procedures and techniques.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronic/Biomedical Engineering or relevant experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Experience working in the Robotics, Automation, and Medical Devices industries
- Experienced logical problem solver with the ability to work independently
- Experienced in carrying out corrective and preventative works
- Recognize new technologies and adapt to daily challenges
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Competent in IT
- Full driving licence