Staffline Recruitment are recruiting for Factory Operative for Wrightbus in Ballymena. These roles are intitially temporary in nature with a view to becoming permanent for the right person.
Succesful candidates will intitially work day shift 7am-5pm Monday to Thursday and after a period of training will move to a twilight shift working 4pm - 2.30am (shift allowance will apply)
* Responsible for the manufacture of parts within the glass fibre area.
* Work as part of team and be able to follow WMP's and directions from the team leader.
* Responsible for the safe operation of plant equipment and or hand tools associated with the manufacturing process.
* Responsible for compliance with company's health & safety policy and procedures.
* Undertake training or retraining associated with the post, or the introduction of the new working practices.
* Willing to train others as required.
* Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
* Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
* Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
* Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
* You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
* You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
* You must co-operate with others on health and safety and not interfere with, or misuse, anything provided for their health, safety, or welfare.
* You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
* You must comply with the no smoking policy.
If you would like to discuss these roles please contact Grace Fleming on 028 2564 2699 or email [email protected]