Executive Assistant | Part Time
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT| PART TIME | DUBLIN 2 | PERMANENT
I am working with a wonderful client located in Dublin 2 to find their next new permanent team member. They are searching for a Part-Time Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as an EA, supporting C-suite executives.
Hours for this part time role are flexible (10am - 3.30pm Monday to Thursday with 30 minute break) and fully office based where parking is provided. This is a great permanent opportunity to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer.
THE ROLE |
The new team member be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations as well as supporting the directors on site. This role has a mixture of admin duties including administrative support, building management and Front of House support.
- Responsibility for coordinating day-to-operations including meeting room facilities and oversight of service providers
- Providing direct day-to-day administrative support to senior executives including processing expenses, diary management, taking minutes and coordinating events
- Point of contact for operations including greeting clients and service providers, organising meetings and phone coverage when required
- Managing ad hoc tasks and supporting additional admin duties for the business when needed
- 3 years in executive support or management
- Experience in diary Management and minute taking
- Degree in Business, Humanities or Social Sciences desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attractive base salary and Bonus (€45k - 52k FTE base salary pro-rata)
- Car parking on site
- A comprehensive range of benefits including pension, professional development opportunities and the health and well-being of you and your family
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa in the Swords Branch.
Executive Assistant | PA | EA | Office Administration |