Staffline Recruitment are working in partnership with Wrightbus in Ballymena recruiting for Driveline Operatives to join their well establised team. If you are Time Serves in Fitting, Mechanics or Plumbing or have 4 years chassis experience, this could be the role for you!
- Responsible for the fabrication of complex assemblies, sub-assemblies and Safety Critical parts on a driveline chassis.
- Ability to interpret complex parts and assembly drawings.
- Be capable of following verbal instructions.
- Able to move between several distinct operations whilst maintaining high quality workmanship and overall efficiency.
- Responsible for the fitting/assembly of Chassis components to the Wrightbus Quality standard during the production process.
- Work to strict Production timings on a production line.
- Undertake cosmetic and functional quality checks and identify improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the safe operation of plant equipment and or hand tools associated with the manufacture or fitting process.
- Responsible for the compliance with the company's health and safety policy and procedures ensuring the workshop policies are being adhered to.
- To participate actively in continuous improvement teams.
- Must be prepared to work overtime when requested by management,
- Must be willing to undertake training provided, and train others when required in all activities associated with the post, or introduction of new working practices or engineering changes.
- Undertake all duties in line with General Data Protection and maintain utmost level of confidentiality.
- Ensure work is completed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Ensure that you treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner in accordance with the Dignity at Work Procedure.
- Wrightbus is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection based on merit. You are required to adhere to and promote the Equal Opportunities Policy throughout the course of your employment.
- You must maintain high standards of personal accountability.
- You must follow the training received when using any work items Wrightbus has provided.
Please contact Grace Fleming at Staffline Recruitment to discuss further on 028 2564 2699 or email [email protected]