We require Cleaning Operatives for our client, Cranswick, one of the UK's leading food producer and supplier of premium, fresh and added-value food products based in Cullybackey.
Day Shift: £11.10 Per Hour + overtime
Hours per week: 40
Working hours: Day shift - hours to be confirmed
Job Type: Full Time, temporary to permanent
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Performance driven
- Results and customer oriented
- Understanding of key safety, legality and quality factors involved in the manufacture of pork products and how to apply this information in practice
- Undertake cleaning duties in accordance with the cleaning rota
- Communicate any issues to the supervisor
- Ensure you fully understand and comply with company requirements regarding Health and Safety and Hygiene, including PPE.
- Any other duties within the competency of the post holder as directed by management.
- Ensure that you do not operate any machinery without receiving training and being confirmed as competent by a member of the Training Department.
If you are interested please send your CV to [email protected] or call Lidia on 07384218448