£11.67-£16.00 per hour
Full-time and part-time available
Care assistant position for our client's care home situated in West Belfast
- Deliver high quality of care to the service user while upholding the principles of respect, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, independence and choice.
- Help new service users to settle in to the residential scheme and the local community.
- Deliver individual programmes of support, such as social and domestic guidance, personal hygiene and community living skills designed to enhance and maximise the capabilities and independence of the service users.
- Monitor and report any changes in, or concerns about, individual service users to their line manager.
- Participate in monitoring and reviewing individual service user's skills and needs and also, help set goals for the service user.
- Participate in supporting the physical and personal needs of service users.
- Ensure that medication is held, stored and administered in accordance with The Company's Medication Policy.
- Ensure service users' opinions and suggestions are listened to and their personal problems dealt with in a sensitive manner.
*FULL TRAINING PROVIDED*
If you think you have the skills for this role contact Erin FAULKNER at Staffline to apply or find out more. Alternatively, hit APPLY.
02890242824 ext 359