Business Development Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Executive for a market leading manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Business Development Executive will sell the comprehensive range of agricultural products to the Agricultural and Commercial markets in the UK and Ireland through various channels.
- Identify business opportunities and convert these to orders to achieve the Company's Targets.
- Liaise with the Agriculture Sales Manager and Head of Sales with a technically minded approach to develop regionalised sales strategies for standard products (Agri).
- Deal with inbound customer enquiries and covert to orders.
- Ensure enquiries are priced accurately and responded to within in the agreed timeframe.
- Maintaining and updating records on the company's systems.
- Weekly reporting on Sales Activity, including visit reports.
- Relevant administration tasks including order processing.
- Liaise with internal departments as required, including Production Planning, Production, Finance, Marketing, Quality, Technical and Despatch to ensure that customer requirements are effectively communicated.
- Attend exhibitions/trade shows, arrange, and attend customer meetings/site visits including farms and merchants and other company events as required. This role will involve extensive travel within the UK and Ireland, approx. twice per month.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Previous experience within sales or business development role.
- Strong ability to deal professionally with customers/clients.
- Driven individual with a strong interest in the agricultural industry.
- Available to travel to attend trade shows/client visits throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Good time management, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of a busy team.
- Excellent organisational skills and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Full clean driving licence - i.e., driving company vehicles.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Package.
- Experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Experience using CRM packages and/or Sage packages.
- Experience in meeting KPIs and targets.
- Previous experience within a business development role.
- Knowledge of the agricultural or construction industry.
The successful Business Development Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus Bonus, Cycle to work scheme, Flexitime, Free parking, Life insurance, Private medical insurance, Referral programme, Sick pay.
The Business Development Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.