Position: Branch Manager
Organisation: Staffline Recruitment Ireland
Salary: Up to €75,000 per annum with OTE up to €100k
Are you ready to lead, inspire, and make a meaningful impact in your career? If you're a dynamic and results-driven professional, Staffline Recruitment Ireland invites you to join our exceptional team as a Branch Manager.
At Staffline, we're not just a company; we're a community of like-minded individuals who believe in the power of people. With a history of excellence and a prestigious 'Best Place to Work' award from the Irish News Workplace & Employment Awards, we take pride in our dedicated team and commitment to providing innovative and tailored employment solutions that enhance workforce productivity and reduce costs for our clients.
As a Branch Manager, you will step into a pivotal role, where your leadership and experience will be instrumental in driving the operational performance. We are looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented individual who can take responsibility for the management of a team and sales delivery within their assigned area and manage and enhance operational performance in line with our Company's strategy.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Business Development & Sales Delivery
- Achieve and exceed sales and client targets within the branch.
- Prepare business proposals/tenders and negotiate rates and fees.
- Monitor weekly sales activity and analyse key reports.
- Financial Management
- Contribute to profit and loss management, including gross profit/cost control and net profit management.
- Assist in creating the annual budget plan and ensure its delivery.
- Ensure accurate reporting of figures and monthly profit and loss.
- People & Performance Management
- Facilitate weekly sales meetings, reviewing business pipelines and performance.
- Set and agree on business delivery expectations and performance measures for the team.
- Monitor and review team well-being, performance and feedback achievements regularly.
- Compliance Management
- Ensure operations are fully compliant with recruitment best practices.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date Branch Quality Audits.
- Proven track record in successfully running a recruitment business/branch, exceeding GP and NP targets.
- Strong financial management skills and commercial acumen.
- Second-level qualifications (e.g., leaving certificate, 'A' Level or equivalent).
- Track record in successfully growing and developing temp/perm recruitment divisions across multiple sectors.
- Strong communication, leadership, and people management skills, building high-achieving recruitment teams.
- Full, clean driving license, as occasional travel throughout ROI and NI may be required.
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme with OTE up to €100k.
- 36 days of annual leave, inclusive of Company-recognised public holidays.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends.
- Eye Care vouchers.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Annual Recognition Awards.
If you're excited by the prospect of leading a dynamic team and making a real difference, please submit your CV using the Apply Now button and be part of our Staffline family. Join us in shaping the future of recruitment!