Administrator | Dublin 12 | Hybrid
Administrator | Dublin 12 | Contract
The Client: Based in South Dublin, our client is a busy and dynamic security company. We have immediate requirement for a Scheduling Administrator to join our client's team, located in Dublin 12. The role will be offered on a contract basis initially, however, there may be an opportunity to extend on a long-term basis, depending on business requirements.
The Role: The purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the operation of the business, predominantly scheduling engineers and carrying out a range of administrative duties in a busy environment.
- Billing - raising PO's, issuing credit, generating invoices
- Receive and respond effectively and take responsibility for customer calls and emails identifying source of problems and assigning appropriate engineer
- Provide back up for general administration & ad-hoc administration duties
- Provide regular reports on activities that will enable management plan strategic and operational direction for the Service/Fire & Maintenance team
Hours of work: 39 hours per week | Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 3-6 months with the possibility of further extension/permanency
- Previous experience in a billing/administration role
- Good IT skills with proficiency in the use of Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Professional and confident manner to liaise directly with people internally and externally
- Hourly rate within the region of €14-€15 per hour
- Weekly payroll
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, Limerick, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full-time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie